We set out to design and build out a functional, no-nonsense training and competition facility that addresses everything from space to the health of the athlete and the ability for spectators to have plenty of room on competition days.
We spared no expense and because of that, we believe that we have succeeded in that endeavor with the following:
- 6 Training and 5 Competition Volleyball Courts
- Competition and Training floors are covered with Tarkett OmniSports 7.1mm vinyl flooring
- Strength and Conditioning areas and Spectator/Athlete Lounge areas are covered in Tarkett Sports Rubber Gym Flooring
- Large Restrooms
- Awesome Strength and Conditioning area with Lifting Racks, Plyo Boxes, Sandbags, Kettlebells and more...
- A Custom-Built Film Room
- Large Pro Shop stocked with adidas volleyball gear and TK Volleyball spirit wear
- The court surfaces utilize Tarkett Omnisports 7.1 mm flooring which is a heterogeneous vinyl sports floor, meaning that it consists of multiple layers. Each layer or coating has unique function, such as increasing dimensional stability, reducing maintenance, increasing longevity, or providing sports performance and shock absorption. When these layers are combined using Tarkett's virtually tension-free manufacturing process, the result is the ideal multi-use sports floor that is safer than wood when it comes to the impact on an athlete from jumping and landing.